Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Aesthetical headaches.

I am a victim of recurring headaches, and I have them often enough to make them fairly un-ignorable by others. I just went into a class with the type of headaches that is not cured by Disprins and got a suggestion that I should get a medical assessment done. I actually struggled to see why I am not doing that. Well, I found out one reason now.

I find the headaches aesthetically pleasing. I find that when I don't think in a straight line, I feel a little more liberated and at a heightened level of ease. My argument is on nearly the same lines as that of the cigarette smokers, who can make the almost valid claim that they are just bartering a few minutes of their life for an experience that they cannot get anywhere else. The headaches are nearly the fall in the same genre for me. I am afraid that I may actually get _cured_.

Makes sense?

~
musically_ut

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Shreyes said...

Pretty much, so have you been cured yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home